Adopting a game is a great way to show your love of a classic game while supporting the museum’s preservation and education efforts. It’s a $20 alternative to simply becoming a supporter, with all the same benefits and more. Check out the other games people have adopted, then think of which game you want the world to know about!
Why adopt a game?
- To support the costs of archival materials to slow the deterioration of game boxes, manuals and other memorabilia.
- To defray the costs of storage,of archiving and of presenting exhibits.
- To help with digital storage costs.
Perks of adoption
- Your name listed on our website as a game adopter.
- Your name listed on label text whenever the game is exhibited.
- The extraordinary satisfaction of knowing that you’ve done your part to preserve digital games for posterity.