There are two ways to support the Digital Game Museum financially. You can become a member, with annual membership dues. Or, you can make a one-time $20 donation to support the Museum.
Why adopt a game?
- To support the costs of archival materials to slow the deterioration of game boxes, manuals and other memorabilia.
- To defray the costs of storage,of archiving and of presenting exhibits.
- To help with digital storage costs.
Perks of adoption
- Your name listed on our website as a game adopter.
- Your name listed on label text whenever the game is exhibited.
- The extraordinary satisfaction of knowing that you’ve done your part to preserve digital games for posterity.